Rita Zeinstejer, Moderatorin: Peggy George
Apart from the fun factor, humour can :
• be an effective way to engage students and activate learning
• allow the student to feel a part of the class and possibly contribute without losing face, feeling exposed or vulnerable
• be of particular importance in a communicative classroom, where the accent is on verbal authentic communication, participation and interaction.
This webinar will intend to:
• dispel the myth that teachers must also be “comedians” to use humour in a language classroom successfully, with lots of examples and activities.
• emphasize the integration of humour to reduce tension, improve classroom climate, increase enjoyment, increase student-teacher rapport and even facilitate learning
• provide clear, practical examples of how and where to integrate humour into the classroom using different webtools.
Nach Registrierung: Anmeldung
In meinem Terminkalender übernehmen: